Thursday, July 30, 2009

What abdominal exercises work best for a women who has had two c-sections?

I am looking for new ideas on exercising,the lower abdominal area! Especially After having two c-sections it is a trouble spot! Any ladies,who have had children by abdominal surgery(c-section) you know that pouch that is so hard to get rid of? It is quite frustrating! I wish I could just get plastic surgery to remove it. Unfortunately,I can not at this time. However, my second C-section was a disaster. It was an emergency section,(as well as the first) but the doctor really hacked my stomach the second time around,compared to my first incision. The second one was a much bigger incision and much to far up from the first. Anyhow, I would love to hear of any (lower) or regular abdominal exercises. Or any other tips,secrets,or advice any of you may have. Especially if any of you have had abdominal surgery(s) before. Thanks a bunch,in advance!

What abdominal exercises work best for a women who has had two c-sections?
i don't know about having kids and stuff like that but i have cindy crawford's second workout video the one she did after having her baby and during the ab part she mentions if you have a split or something like that that you need to cross your forearms in front of your stomach and put each hand on opposite sides of your abdomen when u do crunches and stuff. be careful, yikes!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment