Thursday, July 30, 2009

How to withdraw money from my paypal personal account either in cash or into my bank a/c?

I am about to get $10 from a online biz. But i don't know how to withdraw the money from paypal a/c which was opened as per the terms of the biz. I am in India. Can someone help me?

How to withdraw money from my paypal personal account either in cash or into my bank a/c?
Hi bro.. its just easy.. just send your money to one of your friends in abroad through his email and ask him to send the cash through money transfer to any of the banks which has that facility here in india. then you produce your ID card to get your money back from the bank.





Note:- Send your Identification details to your friend who is in abroad. That will be the proof that you are the correct person to receive the money.


No comments:

Post a Comment