Thursday, July 30, 2009

How different is an M2 license from a Class C license as far as obtaining them is concerned?

I have already studied for a regular license but I want an M2 license for a moped. I know that I have to take a safety class to get that kind of license but do I have to take a written test and then training just like a Class C license? I'm not sure exactly what I have to do...

How different is an M2 license from a Class C license as far as obtaining them is concerned?
an M2 restricts you to small CCs (scooters , mopeds, ect.)


an M1 lets you operate any two wheeled motorcycle. the written test is the same, its the ride test that desides. do yourself a favor and take an MSF coarse, apon sucessful compleation of the course you'll receive a certificate take it to the DMV and you got your M1.


No comments:

Post a Comment