Friday, July 31, 2009

Should I be using Heat Recovery or Normal mode on my Central A/C?

I've read up on heat recovery and understand the basics of what it does, but I'm really wondering is it better? I live in Florida, so its humid often, especially now in the summer, and the a/c gets a pretty heavy workout. So will using the heat recovery option save me money? Will it cool faster? Should I use it all the time or when its humid out or when its dry? Should I only use it if I think my house is too "sealed" and I'm not getting enough fresh air?

Should I be using Heat Recovery or Normal mode on my Central A/C?
You should take a look at a site I found. Brownshc.com is a great source of information for everything heating, cooling, hvac and plumbing. I called them and they have great customer service and were very knowledgeable about my heating and cooling systems. You should definitely check out their site and consider giving them a call.





www.brownshc.com
Reply:Your best bet would be to go online to the manufacturer with your model number and ask for a user manual. It should spell out the details of their heat recovery program.


No comments:

Post a Comment