Monday, May 24, 2010

What's the best exercises to get rid of post pregnancy flab-because of c-section?

I asked this on the health and fitness forum and didn't get much help so I figured I would try it here to see if some of you have had this problem and what you did. I had my c-section done 17 months ago and I've been walking and doing crunches but they don't seem to be doing much. Thanks for your help.

What's the best exercises to get rid of post pregnancy flab-because of c-section?
PILATES!!!!!! It builds strong, LEAN muscle...so you don't bulk up like a man. There's a floor maching that folds away easily. It gives you lots of energy too and it's fun!
Reply:I have the same problem and I dont know what to do either but i had mine 13 years ago...My dr. told me to walk a mile a day but that didnt seem to help...If you come up with a solution please let me know...in the mean time good luck to you


No comments:

Post a Comment