Friday, May 21, 2010

How long after a D & C procedure did it take for your body to start a menstrual cycle again?

I am on birth control pills because my doctor thought it would regulate me sooner. I am already going on my 2nd month with no period. I am getting worried. is this normal after a D %26amp; C?

How long after a D %26amp; C procedure did it take for your body to start a menstrual cycle again?
i had d%26amp;c procedure back in december, and got my periods after around 35 days. Although everybody is different they may take more time. calling a dr. is the best bet.


hope it helps.
Reply:I heard from many people that it usually begins the very next month. One of my friends got pregnant because she never went back on birth control... their children are 11 months apart. If you haven't had a period, that is also okay... some women just take longer than others depending on how fertile they are. Ask your OBGYN what he/she recommends. KJ

tomato plants

No comments:

Post a Comment