Sunday, August 2, 2009

What grade do I have to get on the final to get a B or a C?

What is the equation?





I had a 79.9% for Algebra 2 last quarter and I'm predicting I'll end up with a 75% (approx) this quarter. What grade on the final do I have to get, in order to get a B or a C?

What grade do I have to get on the final to get a B or a C?
you need to know how many points you have out of how many points availible which got you the 79.9%


also find out how many points your final is worth.





sooo...


x= points you have now


y= points that were availible (out of how many points)


a= GRADE YOU MUST GET


b= how much final is worth


x + a / y + b %26gt; .80
Reply:It depends on how much of your grade the final is. Sometimes it is on the point system and sometimes it is weighted (based on a percentage). No one can really accurately answer that question. Best guess, a perfect score would still put you below a B. Ask your teacher.

credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment