Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do you move all your music from the C drive to D drive without erasing them from Itunes?

I use windows (it's a Japanese OS but I understand most of it). My C drive is full because it automatically puts all of my music in the "My Music" folder which apparently goes to the C: drive. It would take hours and hours to move everything to the D: drive and then reinstall it onto Itunes. Is there an easier way?

How do you move all your music from the C drive to D drive without erasing them from Itunes?
Just move it all using Windows Explorer, and then go into iTunes and change the library (Edit - Preferences - Advanced - General).





When I change computers, I just back up all my music to my iPod (as an external disk), and then load it to my library of choice on my new PC. I install iTunes, switch libraries, and the job is done. Easy.

petal

No comments:

Post a Comment